My Father.

Dad..... I literally tell him (Ba)
Thank you....
For INSPIRING my LIFE.
For GIVING me LOVE.
For being FORGIVING.
For being Affection, Kind and Caring.

                    You are THE BEST.
               For you I Pray:
                                       LOVE, PEACE and HAPPINESS......
                                                          Love you Dad.

               My father's name is Damodar Neupane. He is 42 years old. He is an Site Visitor. His Birthday is on March 12 (Falgun 28). His office is in Kamladi. He loves me very much. He is always ready to guide and help me in difficulties. He is my real hero and my Best friend ever. He is the head of my family. He is very grateful to us. He is very polite. He  speaks politely with my relatives, neighbours etc. He is responsible too. He holds the kitchen too. My mother too helps him to cook food. He is an expert cook. He makes very tasty meals. Whenever a relative arrives my house, they always say that 'It was very tasty damu (saying his nickname)'. It has never been a day that i haven't heard that saying from my relatives mouth. 
                                                     At last I want to say that my father has been very helpful to my family and at another life i wish that he would be my father too and it will continue as long as I come to existence. Thanks for your love and care dad. Love you forever dad.
                                                                                      
                                                                   Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts